Monday, August 20, 2007

Ailments...enough already!

My walking is going great...I got up early today again before work and did 3 miles in the rain. Either the rain makes me walk faster, or I'm finally picking up some speed in the 19th week of training. I knocked three more minutes off regular time this morning.

After toe and eye issues, I am going to dentist at 7am tomorrow to patch what looks to be a chip in one of my front teeth. Then I am going back to the eye doctor so he can reassess the diagnosis. Enough! These doctor visits and training walks all have to be layered into my regular work schedule, which right now requires juggling.

I am looking for a week of no new medical problems so I can get back to longer training walks. We're walking 21 miles at Wallace Falls State Park up near Gold Bar on Saturday.

No comments: