Wednesday, February 13, 2008

"Tomorrow is often the busiest day of the week." -- Spanish proverb

I worked with my trainer Amy on Tuesday, and we both agreed that I weigh less when I am walking more, though I have converted a lot of mass to muscle. She is away for the next ten days, so I am on my own in the gym. As if that is not rudderless enough, I did not get much encouragement from the guy working on my orthodics. Maybe Leroy is right and I should have walking shoes made to deal with my unique right foot.

This Friday is our wedding anniversary, adding to a number of years that will not seem to compute. Our life has never been boring! Monday is a holiday (good news) but next week is a truly short work week because we fly to Phoenix on that Friday to spend the weekend with Cassandra and Sabrina and their families.

No comments: