Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Training.

I finished my EpiCenter workout this morning with Jeremy, and it struck me what a fortunate person I am. I have a trainer, a physical therapist, an orthopaedist, a chiropracter, and a regular doctor. That's at least three more professionals than most.

We talked about what the orthopaedist had said, and I noted that my left leg is about a half inch shorter than the right. He thinks I should be scrupulous about doing the physical therapy exercises now that I am walking again, since walking distances tends to magnify other problems. You would think that I could have figured this out myself -- but it is a lot of work to walk, to train in the gym and then to remember physical therapy when I get home at night.

I am working on paying more attention to myself.

No comments: