Thursday, April 16, 2009

Two additions on my blog.

I had an invitation about a month ago to post my blog up to an international site called Verve Earth, which "plots the content of the internet on an interactive map of the world. VerveEarth is an entirely new way to surf the net. It shows spatial and geographic connections that a blog search engine could never reveal."

I know that there are several hundred folks who read this blog because they are connected, one way or another, with The 3 Day Walk.  Linking the blog in here may add to awareness of the need for funding for breast cancer research, which in turns supports all cancer research.

The site can be found at http://www.verveearth.com.

I've also shown the Friends of the Seattle Public Library's blog under "Favorite Links."  It's worth reading, especially as the fight to maintain the libaries budget continues here in Seattle.



No comments: