Friday, August 14, 2009

"Slow and steady wins the race." -- Aesop

I saw Dr. Berg this morning, and don't have to go back now for a month. I was hoping to put on a pair of shoes by the end of August, at the five week mark. I am still hoping to do so, but could not tell from his examination if that is realistic. He was running late, and I was hurrying to leave his office and get on a conference call, so I did not press for information the way I should have.

No matter which of my inspirational quotations I think of, I grind my teeth. I want to be able to put on a pair of shoes and get back in the gym. I want to walk to work, or to lunch.

James comes home for nine days on Sunday. I'm hoping he can help me figure out what I can be doing to exercise and get stronger while the feet continue to bake.

On the garden side, Elissa is going to be cleaning things up in there for me starting this weekend. I'll be loading some photos of both family and gardens.

No comments: