Sunday, December 27, 2009

"If you wish to travel far and fast, travel light." -- Glenn Clark

Hyacinth and primroses planted into front pots, after trip to Swanson's Nursery.

Herbs containers by back steps were more or less empty, except for spring flowering bulbs, so I added hyacinth and winter pansies. Very satisfactory!

Clark goes on to say "Take off all your envies, jealousies, unforgiveness, selfishness and fears."

It's another beautiful sunny day in Seattle, and my knee feels more normal. Yesterday, I did some exchanging at University Village, then shopped at Trader Joe's, then went to see "It's Complicated," a movie that causes belly laughs in many places. Snug in last evening, mixing work and reading.

This morning, I'm traveling fast if not far to Ballard, to meet Lauren for brunch at Bastille, then take a look at Ballard's Sunday market, and fit in a trip north to Swanson's Nursery, for some plants that can go into my pots now that it is really winter.

I've been sleeping longer and better the past couple of nights, and am anxious to get back to work tomorrow after I see Dr. Daly.



No comments: