Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Giving Thanks 2011

Several friends started on November 1, to list one thing each day that they were grateful for on the run up to Thanksgiving.  My list would be longer if I had considered it over a longer period of time. Here's today's high level list for which I give thanks daily, but especially tomorrow.



How Things Worked Out -- 42 years with the same man, never bored, often surprised.
Family -- three now grown children, and their children, each making a difference in the world every day.
Velocity -- that all five senses continue to work at the usual speed.
Place -- lucky enough to have a home that is just right.
Friends-- full throated thanks to those friends through time that I have found along the way.
Dreams -- I was raised to believe I could do anything.  So I have followed my dreams.
Community -- You always get back more than you give.
My Work-- that I get up every day and do what I love.


Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families.

No comments: