Saturday, September 14, 2013

Deep in the past

I formally started keeping journals in 1981, but had actually kept smaller versions earlier to chronicle things like our move across the country from Rochester to Seattle in 1977. 

I am not sure whether to call these journals or diaries.  In reading back through them, I see how useful they were for me to solve problems, especially at crucial times in the evolution of my first company, Delphi Computers. 

I do wish that I had included last names on everyone I wrote about, and that (at times) my handwriting had been more intelligible.  I see from looking back this far that there are patterns I identified that become clearer now.  The reading and organizing of the journals will provoke some additional changes in my life as I move forward.


No comments: