Thursday, May 10, 2007

"Ability will never catch up with the demand for it." -- M.Forbes


I found out at my training session this morning why it has recently seemed harder than what I was used to: I have moved into the "adult intermediate" category! This is a big win for me, and I am still waiting for my gold star from Amy. (In the absence of the gold star, please look at Irish shamrocks, above...) I have much more flexibility, power and range on anything she throws at me these days.


I am still hoping to avoid the cough and cold (now bronchitis) that my husband brought home from Italy. Jet lag has calmed down, but I'm taking care to get extra sleep so that I can go seamlessly to a 3 hour later time change when I fly to Florida on Sunday morning. Tomorrow noon, the Risk Bustiers walk on the waterfront!

No comments: