Monday, August 13, 2007

If the shoe fits, wear it....

Even though I am technically on the "injured reserve" list, I was able to get a pair of clogs on this morning and work all day long without discomfort. The toe looks pretty good this evening, so I think I am past the worst of it. I stopped worrying about how I could do the walk without discomfort when my stepdaughter Sabrina noted that I could just cut the top of the shoe out if necessary. She is one of the most strategic thinkers I know.

We'll see how I do tomorrow morning in a training session in the gym with Amy, wearing an athletic shoe. If all looks good, then I may start walking again as early as Wednesday.

I do miss walking, very much.

We totalled up the amount I've raised, including matching gifts which don't yet show on the site, and to date I've raised a little over $20,000 of my $25,000 goal.

No comments: