Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Washington DC Tales

I flew on Sunday morning and made the mistake of checking the beautiful Italian bag Leroy got me last spring in Florence. It arrived 24 hours later, causing me to rebook several Monday appointments. I'm back on track now, having just completed giving a keynote address without coughing. Small victory! Memo to self: always carry laptop power cord and blackberry adapter and prescriptions in hand-carried bag.

I've had wonderful sunny weather here. My friend Clarissa came to breakfast, then came to hear my talk. We've been relaxing with the newspapers until my next appointment, listening to the news and wondering once again at the arrogance and hypocrisy of public figures who somehow think they won't get caught when conducting secret lives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.