Saturday, April 25, 2009

What a workplace!

Okay, I admit it, this is one of those "eat your heart out" blog entries.  Here are a few photos of the location of our weekend meetings.  

Good food, great ambience, and eight interesting women, along with the four authors of the book on how to get the most out of a sabbatical.

An outside corner of the courtyard, past which I did a morning walk.

Another area for relaxing and talking.  We are working until 9pm this evening, and then again until noon tomorrow.  Once done, I plan to explore downtown Santa Fe.  I'll be flying to Austin on Monday.

2 comments:

Penny Kellam said...

Totally jealous - and thrilled for you. :-) Tomorrow morning when you take your walk take an extra deep breath of that wonderful place for me. Miss you!

Tracy said...

It looks fabulous! It is a tough job to have to "work" there, but you are just the woman to do it! Have a great time.