Tuesday, July 21, 2009

ASA goes live.

European flower arrangement from Shelby.

Beautiful flowers from First and Union, our website folks.

An orchid from Pia and Ben.

Roses arranged in one of my own vases by Lauren.
---------

Yesterday was a pretty momentous day. My new company opened its doors for business with the launch of our new website, created in six weeks. We had about 35 people here for a celebration last night. I am bowled over by the response from across the country, and even from a couple of other countries.

Lauren figured out a way to use the outdoor courtyard for food and drink and little tables as well. I'll post some photos when they arrive from Weston. The ones above are quick shots I made this morning after with my iPhone.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Hip, Hip, Hooray! ASA goes live. So sorry I had to miss it, but am so proud of you! You will do great.