Thursday, June 12, 2008

Juggling asymmetry.

Just back from fast trip across the water to have measurement X-rays of ankles/feet, then knees, then hips. Quite an interesting machine, as it actually lets one stand up for the session, not lie down, presumably leading to a clearer analysis of whether or not both legs are the same length. Or if my hips are asymmetrical.

If the X-rays confirm the suspicion, then a lift will be made for the shoe that fits the shorter leg.

There are so many bad puns possible at this point that I have to stop myself from writing more.

Meanwhile, the physical therapy sessions continue and my work on exercises at home seems to be paying off. Amy has me working hard a couple of days a week in the gym also. I hope that there will soon be time for longer training walks again.

No comments: