Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Another way to see history.

Here's an interview I did last summer, when I still had work-life balance. I'm one of a number of former bankers interviewed. It's interesting how each reporter has a different angle to start from. In this story, it appears that all executives had something done to them. I certainly had options and made the decision to stay on only for six months to transition my programs over.

http://www.bai.org/bankingstrategies/human-capital/human-resources/second-acts-for-displaced-bankers

However it happened, there's no doubt that I have ended up exactly where I want to be, and that it would have been harder to get here without that train trip. And without Cathy's "reboot your life" think tank in Santa Fe, which was part of that trip.

No comments: