Monday, August 23, 2010

"Do all the good you can..." -- John Wesley

Here's a photo of my office reconfigured for teaching small workshops to four persons at a time. Each workshop is six hours long, and requires me to have created a reference volume from which to teach, part of which is a power point which I can now display on the large monitor.

Though the lion's share of my time is spent consulting, I will offer these 3 workshops each once a month going forward. I can't wait to see how the first one goes this week.

Here's the whole John Wesley quote, which applies on a small scale with these workshops:

Do all the good you can
By all the means you can
In all the ways you can
In all the places you can
At all the times you can
To all the people you can
As long as ever you can.

No comments: